Event Marketing Manager
Administration, Marketing & Communications
Posted on Monday, March 6, 2023
WE WANT YOU!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EVENT MARKETING MANAGER IN NEW YORK TO JOIN THE MARKETING TEAM AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MANAGING AND EXECUTING DIGITAL AND IN-PERSON EVENTS GLOBALLY.
Anzu is the most advanced in-game ad solution for mobile, PC, console, and Roblox. Anzu brings real-world brand ads directly inside video games, esports, and streaming on mobile, PC, and console platforms. Our solution blends ads in IAB-recognized formats directly into the gameplay, enhancing game realism and transforming ordinary in-game objects into valuable advertising collateral.
Anzu’s in-game ads put players first and help advertisers reach audiences programmatically in a non-disruptive and highly engaging way. Using our patented 3D ad tracking engine, Anzu is the first to bring viewability measurement in-game with Oracle Moat, partnering with trusted AdTech vendors to make Anzu the preferred in-game advertising partner for advertisers globally.
Anzu helps game developers monetize their titles with ad placements that complement the gameplay, resulting in reliable revenue streams. Using our top-of-the-range cross-platform SDK technology, Anzu is the sole officially licensed in-game ad provider for Xbox and the first ad platform to become Unity verified. With a self-serve dashboard to give developers complete control over ad placements, Anzu is proud to be the preferred in-game ad monetization partner for developers worldwide.
Anzu has raised $37M in funding to date, and is backed by advertising and gaming giants including WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, NBCUniversal, HTC, and BitKraft.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Research and identify potential industry events and conferences for Anzu to attend, sponsor, and/or speak at to further Anzu’s positioning as the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution
- Manage client projects, including VIP and private events and entertainment
- Understand the content needs before, during, and after major events, working with the Content team to write session titles, descriptions, and conversational flows
- Recruit and communicate closely with external speakers, from setting up prep calls to briefing speakers on key event details
- Work closely with the Design team to create compelling and visually appealing materials, including promotional materials, booth designs, and merchandise
- Manage the vendor and supplier relationships associated with the events
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure the right attendees represent Anzu at industry events, while developing event plans — whether it’s for dedicated roadshows, Lunch & Learns, or gaming days — to expand our presence.
- Seek out strategic partnership opportunities to drive brand awareness
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of past events, making data-driven decisions to optimize future performance
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in event marketing
Salary range : $80-110K annualy base
- Medical insurance
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an event marketing manager role
- Practical knowledge of developing event strategy, with a proven track record of planning and executing successful events
- Previous experience in event production, budget management, and reporting on results
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with cross-functional teams
- Multi-tasking abilities - prior experience managing a team is advantageous
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming, esports, and advertising
- Global teams with hybrid and remote working initiatives, with a central HQ in Tel Aviv
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with AAA and indie gaming studios to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.
See more open positions at Anzu.io
Something looks off?