Lead 3D Environment Artist
Lead 3D Environment Artist
We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled (in art and management) Lead 3D Environment Artist to join our art team. This role is for an unannounced mobile extraction shooter game.
- Create visually stunning environments for mobile games.
- Cross-discipline collaboration to balance creative vision with production realities and ensure artistic goals are met within technical performance targets.
- Manage and mentor a small team of junior artists.
- Plan work for and manage art task estimates for the junior art members.
- Evaluate the art skills and art deliverables of junior members.
- Verify the quality of objects in the game, and make improvements where necessary to fit technical constraints and artistic direction.
- At least 5 years of experience in 3D environment art.
- Expertise in 3D modeling and texturing environments, props, terrains, weapons using Blender
- Solid understanding of mobile game development constraints and optimization techniques.
- Experience with advanced lighting techniques, shaders, and visual effects in Unity.
- Experience managing a small team of junior artists.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient in industry-standard software such as Blender, Substance Designer & Painter, Maya, ZBrush, and Photoshop.
Before applying, please review our LILA Games | Business Values (https://bit.ly/3rsN1ti) document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume and ArtStation profile using the application form below.
- Evaluation: Give us a few days to evaluate your resume and contact you.
- Written Assessment: You will receive assessments that should be completed and submitted within the deadline and you will also be asked to do one of the assessments on a live interview.
- Video Interviews: We will schedule several video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter, including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require reading and a complete understanding of our Values and culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter.
Lila Games is a learning organization, and one of the fundamental principles of our company is to unlock human potential with learning through challenging work so people become masters of their craft. You can expect to supercharge your learning once you get into this role, but hard work and effort are expected.