Creative Director - User Acquisition (UA)
BebopBee crafts exceptional, emotive and enduring casual gaming experiences. We are a creative bunch, and are backed by top institutional investors (VentureBeat | Ayo News | GamesIndustry.biz | PocketGamer) We are looking for a ‘Creative Director’ to join in on the journey, be hands-on and directly shape BebopBee's growth strategy and lasting success.
As a Creative Director - UA, you’ll come up with best-in-class UA Concepts, Illustrations and Visuals to bring the game content as well as game’s unique Characters to life via Micro-stories. Your efforts will directly shape Bebopbee's uniquely differentiated story-telling around the game, its characters and its prolific content for UA. You will work closely with founders, Performance Marketing team, Designers and other Creative Artists to create outstanding Microstories and Video and Display assets that will be touched by millions of players worldwide
What you will do:
- Own Creative Ad Campaigns - design and create world-class Micro-stories toward a differentiated story-telling, using game’s prolific character cast and travel theme in innovative and creative ways
- Cross-functional collaboration - collaborate with multi-faceted teams, including game designers, product managers, artists and marketing specialists, to create efficient plans and results oriented work streams
- UA Creative Brainstorms and Production - lead Brainstorming, pitch fully integrated advertising campaigns for the game and own the Production pipeline
- Help explore what we can do uniquely and creatively, given the digital-dollhouse of opportunities with travel theme, mass-market puzzle genre and pixar-like worldwide art appeal
- Be a champion of emotional hooks, delight, virality and build BebopBee’s Creative pillar
What you will need:
- Creative flair with 5+ years hands-on illustrations, Concepts, 2d Art and visual design experience
- Understanding of individual production workflows and previous experience in working in at least one of the verticals of content production, i.e. commercials, animation production, live action, TV etc.
- Expertise in leveraging the power of mass-market Storytelling as a Marketing tool
- Ability to work in various casual styles. Passion for games is a big plus
Please include a link to the portfolio.
Why this role at Bebopbee right for you:
We’ve assembled one of the most creative, passionate and skilled teams which loves to make beautiful, high quality games. We’re on a pathway to growth and have the most prolific avenues for building an everlasting franchise, as well as for scaling via creative Marketability. For our early hires, we're looking for someone who's hungry for a new challenge, has a hacker mentality and ready to take on expanded responsibilities
Please send email with portfolio link at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Creative Director - UA Creatives
BebopBee, Inc. - We're a World-class team with deep expertise in the art and science of F2P on mobile with a collective pedigree from companies like TinyCo, Digital Chocolate, Zynga and EA. All rights reserved, www.bebopbee.com