Review Queue Analyst, E-commerce Payments (Ghana)
Carry1st is Africa’s leading publisher of mobile games and digital content. Operating at the intersection of games, fintech, and web3, we scale awesome content in frontier markets by solving hard problems. We develop, license, and publish games and monetize them effectively with our proprietary platform. We are backed by blue-chip investors like: Andreessen Horowitz, Google, Riot Games, Bitkraft, and Nas.
Join our thriving e-commerce team as a Review Queue Analyst and take charge of ensuring a secure and efficient payment process for our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for meticulously reviewing and taking a decision whether the transactions should be accepted or rejected based on the attributes captured. This may include reviewing a user’s transaction history and analyzing both payments and fraud data with the goal of optimizing for payment success.
If you possess a keen eye for detail and a commitment to delivering an exceptional e-commerce experience, we encourage you to apply.
- Thoroughly review payment transactions within our queue system with a focus on reducing declines by accepting the good transactions and reporting the high risk transactions to fraud and risk teams within the agreed SLA of 10 min per transaction
- Analyze transaction data and attributes to detect trends and patterns, identifying potential issuesand discrepancies affecting payment success and raise with the Payment Success Manager
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including customer support, finance, IT, fraud and risk team to swiftly resolve payment-related hurdles
- Stay updated on e-commerce industry trends, payment technologies, and security standards to recommend improvements
- Contribute to the creation and upkeep of payment-related documentation and training materials for the team.
What makes you a great candidate?
- 3+ years' experience in cards and payments, review queue analyst within E-commerce
- Strong analytical skills and a knack for interpreting payment data
- Knowledge of payment processing, reporting suspicious transactions, and risk management is a plus along with relevant industry regulations and compliance requirements
- Bonus Points - If you are willing to work on a rotational shift, including weekends, evenings and public holidays
What will it be like to work at Carry1st?
Carry1st is a fast-growing, dynamic place to work. And while we are laser focused on building the flagship mobile internet company in Africa, our team is fully remote and 100% global - with people in 25+ countries! At Carry1st, you will…
- Build awesome, industry-changing products, every day
- Grow with a VC-backed startup at the intersection of gaming, fintech, and web3
- Work from anywhere in the world with international teammates
- Own shares in the Company - enabling you to benefit from the value you create
Some additional perks…
- Co-working excursions: Travel to meet your colleagues in cities around the world
- Awesome equipment: Get everything you need to work effectively
- Remote working allowance: Put an additional $600 / year to optimise your WFH experience
- Learning and development: Attend courses, conferences and training events
- Social events: Participate in regular company events to relax and connect with teammates
- Birthday leave: Enjoy a paid day off on your special day
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. Join us!
Learn more about Carry1st…