Junior Ad Monetization Manager
Carry1st is Africa’s leading publisher of mobile games and digital content. Operating at the intersection of games, fintech, and web3, we scale awesome content in frontier markets by solving hard problems. We develop, license, and publish games and monetize them effectively with our proprietary platform. We are backed by blue-chip investors like: Andreessen Horowitz, Google, Riot Games, Bitkraft, and Nas.
As a junior ad monetisation manager, you will be responsible for optimizing the ad waterfalls for these games in order to drive solid acquisition. Reporting to our Senior UA and Ad Operations Manager, you’ll work closely with our Creative, Data, Growth, and Product teams to own and scale this central part of our ambitious growth strategy.
- Manage ad monetization strategy across a variety of ad networks and demand partners
- Design and operate ad waterfalls for many games via ad mediation platforms
- Deeply analyze monetization performance against key metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Run A/B tests to optimize monetization efforts: test from A to Z, analyze results and leverage them
- Communicate with strategic partners & ad network contacts to build/maintain strong relationships
- Liaise with our internal teams for tech-related topics: SDK integrations, data and dashboarding, automation needs
What makes you a great candidate?
- 1+ years of experience in the ad monetization ecosystem, in consulting or in finance
- Data-driven and detail-oriented, with strong analytical and organization skills
- Develop proactive and efficient responses to pressing issues and challenges
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Hyper-organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- Understanding of the mobile gaming competitive landscape and mobile ad tech ecosystem is a big plus
What will it be like to work at Carry1st?
Carry1st is a fast-growing, dynamic place to work. And while we are laser focused on building the flagship mobile internet company in Africa, our team is fully remote and 100% global - with people in 25+ countries!
At Carry1st, you will…
- Build awesome, industry-changing products, every day
- Grow with a VC-backed startup at the intersection of gaming, fintech, and web3
- Work from anywhere in the world with international teammates
- Own shares in the Company - enabling you to benefit from the value you create
Some additional perks…
- Co-working excursions: Travel to meet your colleagues in cities around the world
- Awesome equipment: Get everything you need to work effectively
- Remote working allowance: Put an additional $600 / year to optimize your WFH experience
- Learning and development: Attend courses, conferences and training events
- Social events: Participate in regular company events to relax and connect with teammates