Producer - Games
Carry1st is the leading publisher of social games and interactive content in Africa. We work with studios across the globe - from Addis Ababa to Sofia to New York City - to level up their games and scale in dynamic, new markets. To serve our customers, we’ve built a proprietary payments and ecommerce experience which provides the ability to pay for digital content, even when they don’t have a credit card.
As Producer of our games, you will coordinate internal / external teams and multi-faceted workflows to drive the success of our games. You’ll collaborate with the product, engineering, and marketing teams to codify and execute on our objectives, roadmaps, and detailed workflows.
- Develop and maintain project roadmaps; balance daily demands with dependencies across multiple groups to ensure successful results
- Troubleshoot issues and development roadblocks; find and execute solutions
- Scope out technical requirements for publishing stack and lead organization’s response to changes in the industry (i.e. what do we do when the next iOS14 happens?)
- Drive process improvements and solutions to improve efficiency and communication
- Work well with other engineers, artists, producers, product managers and designers
What makes you a great candidate?
- Experience in the F2P gaming industry
- Experience in a cross-discipline production role in the creation and delivery of complex projects
- Experience in partner success management and ability to manage relationships with game partners
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to drive development cycles, balancing out short-term needs and long-term vision
- Understanding of software development process and project management practices
- Ability to work in globally distributed teams with multiple time zones
What will we offer you?
- Ability to lead on high stakes, industry changing products
- Unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- Equity ownership
Carry1st is a remote-friendly company. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. Join us!