Associate Growth Manager (Arabic & English Speaking)
Carry1st is Africa’s leading publisher of mobile games and digital content. Operating at the intersection of games, publishing, and fintech, we scale awesome content in frontier markets by solving hard problems. Across our publishing and Pay1st business lines, we are partnered with top global game companies like Riot Games, Activision, and Stillfront. We are backed by top investors like: a16z, Bitkraft, Google, Konvoy, Riot Games, and Nas.
As an Associate Growth Manager - Shop you will be responsible for helping to drive customers’ growth for Carry1st Shop, and commercial success of Carry1st shop. You will succeed by deeply understanding regional gamers’ needs, assisting in executing top-notch campaigns, analysing and reporting on campaigns, as well as working closely with other internal functions.
- Assist the growth manager in delivering top notch marketing activities and campaigns
- Conduct analysis and reporting for activities and campaigns
- Ensure localization marketing activities are relevant to North African markets and delivered in timely manner
- Liaise with different marketing teams to achieve functional OKRs
- Develop ideas for games growth on the and execute them.