Associate App Store Optimization Manager
Carry1st is Africa’s leading publisher of mobile games and digital content. Operating at the intersection of games, publishing, and fintech, we scale awesome content in frontier markets by solving hard problems.
Across our publishing and Pay1st business lines, we are partnered with top global game companies like Riot Games, Activision, and Stillfront. We are backed by top investors like: a16z, Bitkraft, Google, Konvoy, Riot Games, and Nas.
As our Associate App Store Optimization Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing effective ASO strategies to improve the visibility and download rates of our games on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Develop and execute the ASO strategy (App/Google Play Store) to drive organic and paid downloads. Perform keyword research, implementation and analysis
- Conduct store listing experiments and test different custom store listings on a regular basis
- Monitor app store performance metrics and analyse data to identify areas for improvement and optimization
- Create an engaging store page and constantly improve texts, images, videos with all relevant store assets in collaboration with our product managers, design and growth team
- Provide regular reports on app store performance, including download rates, rankings, and user feedback to internal stakeholders