We are FuzzyBot, a new independent video game studio formed by former AAA devs, focused on creating co-op games that bring players together across genres and generations.
For our first title, we are building a stylized multiplayer game at the intersection of action and social gaming for the HD space (PC, Switch, Xbox and Playstation) by combining the joy of creation found in a life sim with the thrill of replayable action combat found in a roguelite.
Things to consider:
- Based in Los Angeles, but are working mostly remotely and open to remote hires
- We are currently 10-person team looking to grow to ~25 people in 1-2 years
- Opportunity to help build the company and team from the ground up
- Competitive salary and benefits, and equity incentive
- Stipend for home office & equipment needs
- Flexible work environment (remote only or opportunity to work in the in the LA office if desired)
- Immortalization with a personalized bot
FuzzyBot was founded in late 2020 with the mission of building games that connect players across generations by creating cooperative experiences set in imaginative worlds.
Originally spearheaded by a team of experienced industry veterans, we believe that smaller versatile teams with low production overhead can succeed by focusing on innovative mechanics and standing out through eye-catching aesthetics.
We have a highly creative group built on trust, expertise, and a love for video games. Our development philosophy is around dreaming big, but building smart – maintaining a pragmatic, flexible, and down to earth approach focused on shipping games.
Join at the beginnings of a new game studio and be part of our exciting journey in building the company, team, and games.
Read more about our culture and game vision here.