Senior Strategy & Operations Manager
You will have the opportunity to:
- Identify, build and bring to life compelling strategies to improve the partner experience, amplify our business results, improve productivity of team members, and more.
- Drive alignment across many stakeholders, and be a champion of shared goals, ensuring all of our commercial teams and leaders are running in the same direction and obsessing over the same outcomes.
- Collaborate closely with our commercial leadership team and Finance to forecast, to assess the health of our business, discover gaps and opportunities.
- Drive core operations within the commercial organisation, including, but not limited to our CRM (in collaboration with others in our team), our sales and launch processes, our variable compensation design and system.
We would love you to have:
- Strong aptitude in modelling, forecasting, and financial acumen. We are building a better future for gamers and game developers, and you’ll be part of the team that builds strong financial business cases to executive stakeholders
- A sophisticated understanding of business development strategy, commercial operations, forecasting/analytics or customer success. This acumen allows you to link strategy to goals, and through to execution on the ground.
- Comfortable interpreting data, deriving actionable insights and using them to inform strategic direction, and you come equipped with a clear understanding of sales/customer performance metrics and KPIs.
- Can work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You hold high level of intellectual agility and capacity for original thoughts, and the ability to set a clear vision. Strong executive-level communications skills.
- A demonstrated ability to look at problems creatively and deliver exceptional results to the most complex problems, by simplifying issues. You use your proficiency in project management to design an outcome, achieve cross-functional alignment, pilot, evaluate and achieve adoption. You thrive in ambiguity as it allows you to maximise your impact.
- Operational experience within a tech/SaaS business or management consulting experience.