Business Development Manager
You will have the opportunity to:
- Partner with the Business Development Leaders in driving the early stages of the sales cycle and help with new customer acquisition. The goal is for the Business Development Manager to expand upon ownership of the sales process.
- Be measured on growing the number of qualified leads in the Business Development team’s pipeline.
- Work across traditional “web2” channels (e.g. cold calling, email, LinkedIn) and “web3” channels (e.g. Discord, Telegram, Twitter, etc) to reach prospects.
- Qualify inbound lead flow from our website, investor network, partners and customers, etc.
- Understand and be able to identify trends and opportunities in the web3 gaming landscape.
We would love you to have:
- 3-5+ years of client-facing experience in Saas, web3, and/or gaming
- Bilingual - Korean and English
- Experience working in both Korean and Western corporate environments
- Demonstrate a healthy interest/curiosity in crypto, web3, gaming, DeFi, digital assets, etc.
- Exceptional operational and communication abilities
- Comfortable working in a high-change startup environment. 0-1 operator. An entrepreneurial spirit is highly preferred
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- You have familiarity with how web3 native projects and games go to market.
- Experience directly working on or advising on web3 gaming projects
- Additional language skills