Head of Support
You’ll Be Expected To
- Develop a world-class B2C (Platform products) and B2B2C (Game players) support strategy to deliver high-quality support to all user groups.
- Bring to life your strategy by building OKRs, health metrics, and SLAs, and use data to generate actionable insights for your team and cross-functional partners.
- Continually refine support processes, ensuring the balance of cost & performance is optimized.
- Work with many cross-functional teams, including our Product, Engineering and Design teams, directly contributing to their strategies by surfacing insights and customer anecdotes to solve issues.
- Identify the data-led signal from the noise and craft rituals between PED and GTM teams, our Games team, and developer relations teams.
- Oversee the resolution of support tickets, ensuring timely and effective solutions.
- Implement and maintain support tools, technologies, service providers, and platforms to enhance service delivery. This will include working with the Security team to resolve highly sensitive security risk issues, should they arise.
- Lead, mentor and inspire the support team, fostering a culture of excellence, customer obsession and innovation.
- Develop strategies to attract and retain top-tier support talent for the variety of roles required and design the organization as needs grow.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in customer support or service roles, with at least 5 years managing teams.
- B2B2C experience preferred - must have a track record of dealing with high-volume interactions and confidential issues that can impact security.
- Experience building global, distributed teams.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, and demonstrated track record of surfacing, rallying behind and resolving customer issues.
- Proficient in support tools, knowledge bases, platforms and processes.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving and project management ability.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to oversee multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Experience in the gaming or technology industry, with exposure to blockchain technology being a significant plus.