Solutions Engineer, Games
You will have the opportunity to:
- Network; this role offers opportunities to attend gaming industry events and public speaking.
- Innovate; the Web3 space is moving so quickly that the projects you advise will lead the industry for years to come.
- Design; digital asset PoVs (Proofs of Value), presenting all aspects of proposed solutions to various business and technical audiences.
- Drive; manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working with the sales team as the key technical adviser and product advocate.
- Combining technical creativity and business acumen; you will illustrate the value that Immutable’s platform and digital assets can provide.
- Comfortable in a customer facing role and capable of understanding the business goals of partners, the way that Immutable will achieve them and building solutions based on these fundamental understandings.
- Strategically, you can prioritize time for value ruthlessly. With an intuitive understanding of how our technology and business model interface with different customers and tailor the service to each customer and outcome
- Driving value supporting new and existing clients by working closely with external and internal stakeholders (e.g. Product Management) and relaying that information back to the BD team.
- Own the end-to-end sales engineer process and use it as the source of truth. Build repeatable and scalable ways to grow our supporting documentation and solution guides for the sales team.
We would love you to have:
- 3+ years as a client-facing solutions architect, sales engineer, integrations engineer or strongly analogous role in an API-based SaaS company.
- Comfortable talking about technical concepts and explaining how they work, both from a product feature and API architecture perspective
- Experience designing solutions for business customers of an API-based product before (technical architecture/solutions architecture)
- Experience in taking an end-end business process and designing the appropriate API integrations for desired business value outcomes
- The ability to deeply persuade potential customers can come in many forms: authoritative, trustworthy, charming.
- Impeccable communication skills: your written and verbal communication should be outstanding and clear. We're looking for you to showcase your ability to explain complicated concepts clearly to technical and business audiences and seamlessly move between the two in conversations.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities in Japanese (Native / Bilingual Proficiency), English (Full Professional Proficiency)
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Experience working in blockchain or gaming industry, ideally in customer facing capacity.
- AAA Gaming or Web3-Gaming backgroundInvolved in digital asset project or game
- 1-2 years of working experience in crypto, digital assets and a passion to stay on top of that incredible rate of change
- Language proficiency in Korean (Highly Desirable) & Mandarin (Highly desirable)