Senior Frontend Developer (React, TypeScript) - USA
Why Join Inworld
Inworld is the best-funded startup in AI and gaming, with a $500 million valuation and backing from top-tier investors like Intel, Microsoft, Lightspeed, Bitkraft, Founders Fund, Kleiner Perkins, and more. Inworld was recognized by CB Insights list of the 100 most promising AI companies in the world. We’ve also been nominated alongside Anthropic, DeepMind, OpenAI and Nvidia for the Generative AI Innovator of the Year at the VentureBeat Awards 2023, and are under consideration to be a Gartner Cool Vendor in 2023.
Inworld is the leading character engine for creating AI NPCs in games and immersive entertainment. Inworld powers NPCs in experiences built by Niantic, NetEase Games, LG, Alpine Electronics, the Disney Accelerator, and more. We go beyond large language models (LLMs) to add multimodal orchestration of personality and contextual awareness that renders NPCs within the lore and logic of their worlds.
Inworld is well positioned to take a long-term view when it comes to supporting the developer community today, and stay ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving landscape of generative AI for tomorrow. By joining us now, you'll be stepping into a role where your ideas and efforts will directly influence our path forward, making this moment an extraordinary one to become a key player in our journey of shaping the future of AI and gaming.
We are looking for Frontend Developers, Senior levels and higher, to join our talented team and help build the product that will shape the future of AI.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer.
- Excellent knowledge of TypeScript.
- Expert knowledge of React/Redux.
- Good understanding of the modern software architectures.
- Strong fundamentals in the data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and object-oriented programming.
- Experience with WebGL.
- Develop a modern frontend to be used by the largest game/metaverse partners around the globe.
- Implement innovative web-based solutions.
- Create user interfaces for advanced interactive AI configuration.
- Contribute to the product design and roadmap.
In-office location: Mountain View, CA, United States.
Remote location: United States.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $160,000 - $230,000. In addition to base pay, total compensation includes equity and benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, level, and additional factors, including competencies, experience, and business needs. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.