Prompt Engineer - USA
Why Join Inworld
Inworld is the best-funded startup in AI and gaming with a $500 million valuation and backing from top tier investors like Intel, Microsoft, Lightspeed, Bitkraft, Founders Fund, Kleiner Perkins, and more. Inworld was recognized by CB Insights list of the 100 most promising AI companies in the world. We’ve also been nominated alongside Anthropic, DeepMind, OpenAI and Nvidia for the Generative AI Innovator of the Year at the VentureBeat Awards 2023, and are a Gartner Cool Vendor in 2023.
Inworld is the leading character engine for creating AI NPCs in games and immersive entertainment. Inworld powers NPCs in experiences built by Niantic, NetEase Games, LG, Alpine Electronics, the Disney Accelerator, and more. We go beyond large language models (LLMs) to add multimodal orchestration of personality and contextual awareness that renders NPCs within the lore and logic of their worlds.
This is an opportunity to create 0 to 1 product features experiences at the intersection of many of today’s most transformative technologies. Help shape the future of AI by working closely with industry leading ML and product teams to solve deeply technical challenges in Generative AI and evolve our core AI character engine.
- BA/BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering.
- 3+ years of technical experience working with AI/ML products.
- Exceptional product intuition and keen attention to detail.
- Passionate about learning and applying cutting edge AI research.
- High level understanding and experience with LLMs, transformer architecture, RLHF.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, and Data Science to translate cutting edge ML research into robust product features.
- Identify and implement novel methods to evolve Inworld’s core AI character capabilities including dialogue, actions, and internal state management.
- Drive iterative product improvement through fast paced experimentation and evaluation.
- Stay up to date on latest LLM research and advancements.
In-office location: Mountain View, CA, United States.
Remote location: United States.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $140,000 - $240,000. In addition to base pay, total compensation includes equity and benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including competencies and experience.