Who we are
At Joyride we've spent decades building games on the edges of what's possible at companies like Disney, Popcap, and Electronic Arts. Our team has built some of the biggest games on Facebook, iOS, and Android, entertaining over 300 million users. These titles all earned enthusiastic and long-lived player communities that led to their commercial success.
These experiences have taught us how hard it is to build a successful game with a vibrant and sustainable community. With Joyride, our goal is to put market-leading infrastructure for web3 games into the hands of every game creator. Join us on this exciting journey as we build the next generation of community-owned games together!
Joyride is backed by key gaming and blockchain investors such as Coinbase Ventures, Animoca Brands, Solana Ventures, Dapper Labs, Bitkraft Ventures, SuperLayer, Modern Times Group, Mirana Ventures. Check out more info about our recent funding on Coindesk and more about the company here. Joyride’s Genesis Tennis Champs NFT drop sold out in 30 seconds on OpenSea.
Joyride games is a global gaming company with offices in Palo Alto California, Austin Texas, and Bangalore India.
- Devise overall test strategy, develop test plan and methodology and drive them to closure
- Design, develop and execute automation test cases
- Assist in estimating testing efforts, planning implementations, and rolling out system changes.
- Provide timely testing updates, as well as raise issues proactively before escalation
- Recommendations for appropriate testing tool,
- Work with engineering team to reproduce and verify customer issues
- Collaborate, have fun, and make a difference.
- B.E. degree in Computer Science/related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer in Automation Testing
- 4+ years of experience in Automation Testing of Gaming Apps on iOS and Android platforms
- Understanding of HTTP, Internet protocols, and RESTful web services
- Experience with automated testing for modern web apps and services using Selenium, Appium, and related tools
- Ability to develop Element locators
- Excellent debugging and RCA skills
- Excellent knowledge on SQL and UNIX is a must
- Experience in Test automation Framework development
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Experience working with agile teams with a passion for software testing
- Experience mentoring more junior team members