Liveops - Monetization Specialist
Who we are
At Joyride we've spent decades building games on the edges of what's possible at companies like Disney, Popcap, and Electronic Arts. Our team has built some of the biggest games on Facebook, iOS, and Android, entertaining over 300 million users. These titles all earned enthusiastic and long-lived player communities that led to their commercial success.
These experiences have taught us how hard it is to build a successful game with a vibrant and sustainable community. With Joyride, our goal is to put market-leading infrastructure for web3 games into the hands of every game creator. Join us on this exciting journey as we build the next generation of community-owned games together!
Joyride is backed by key gaming and blockchain investors such as Coinbase Ventures, Animoca Brands, Solana Ventures, Dapper Labs, Bitkraft Ventures, SuperLayer, Modern Times Group, Mirana Ventures. Check out more info about our recent funding on Coindesk and more about the company here. Joyride’s Genesis Tennis Champs NFT drop sold out in 30 seconds on OpenSea.
Role - Monetization Specialist - Blockchain Games
- Manage liveops for a portfolio of games published by joyride
- Schedule in-game events including daily check-ins, gacha spinners, tournaments, leaderboard challenges, etc and own all planning/scheduling activities
- Analyze and optimize the impact of liveops on in-game user behaviors and metrics
- Work with the product team to instrument and analyze in-game systems for optimization
- Attention to detail and an implicit habit to double check each and every event that goes live
- Solid understanding of formulating live events roadmap and relevant success metrics
- Excellent analytical skills, strong proficiency with tools and expertise using Excel, Google sheets or simulation tools
- Understand player psychology and player motivations involved with different kinds of game systems
- Analyze and report the KPIs of events, participation, source and sink of currencies
- Strong time management skills ability to multitask between 3-5 casual games
- A deep interest and understanding of cryptocurrencies, GameFi, play to earn economies
- Deep thinking skills, Enjoys solving puzzles and possess logical thinking capability
- Structured thought process and a knack to build systems in a simple, minimal yet effective manner
- 3+ years of related experience in any free-to-play mobile games with a strong track record of success and results
More about us - https://www.onjoyride.com/