Customer Support Representative - Spain
Remote · Spain
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
Kolex (Epics Digital Collectibles, Inc.) provides the first seamless and interactive collecting experience for the hybrid generation of collectors and fans who spend their lives in both physical and digital worlds. We’re a team of industry veterans, and have several successful partnerships with some of the largest NFT artists, brands, gaming companies and esports teams in the world.
- A small, globally distributed, high impact team
- Direct, open and fun
- Obsessed with user experience and scalable tech
- Determined to ship high quality products at high speed
Kolex currently owns and operates two divisions:
Publishing (www.kolex.gg): our publishing division works with some of the top game publishers, influencers, esports leagues and teams globally. We have already produced over 200 million unique digital and physical collectibles and distributed them to over 500,000 collectors.
Platform & Services (www.kolex.io & hro.gg): Our platform and services division provides the world's leading brands and most promising new projects enabling technology to create the best possible experiences for their fans all built on our class leading technology. Our partners include major entertainment brands like DC, Immutable and GreenPark Sports.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who is experienced in managing customer communication, troubleshooting issues, and analyzing feedback. You’re passionate about collectibles and technology!
A successful candidate should be a self-starter and able to manage their daily tasks and assigned projects; meeting customer SLAs and internal deadlines. You should be able to articulate how some customer support teams excel in customer service while others fall short.
What You’ll Do
- Accurately log all relevant information from customer inquiries in the issue tracking system, while making sure the ticket information stays up to date and responding to customers in a timely manner.
- Investigate application issues using available knowledgebase, previous support tickets, and through collaboration with other team members to resolve issues.
- Escalate issues as necessary, providing steps to replicate, screenshots, and any additional relevant information such as platform, impacted users, feature, etc.
- Oversee assigned support tickets, while tracking related development fixes/product requests and communicating with customers and teams.
- Test new application builds in both test and production environments while working with the product team on a resolution.
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Knowledge of digital collectibles market
- Ability to prioritize and execute on tasks
- Strong communicator and comfortable speaking in meetings with a webcam
- Ability to work with cross functionally with Engineering, Creative and Ops to plan and execute on strategic initiatives
- Passion for customer service; willing to go the extra mile without hesitation and on short notice
- Team player with a growth mindset and desire to work in a fast-paced, highly-demanding, ever-changing environment
- Bilingual: Fluent in Castilian Spanish and English
What Makes You Stand Out
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced user/ mod in Discord Servers
- Experienced with ticket management systems
- Background in or collector of trading cards