Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Who are you?
You are a software engineer whose dream job is working on a new deck-building game.
You thrive in ambiguous environments with tons of ownership.
Who are we?
Our mission is to create games that inspire a sense of pride and accomplishment in every player.
What's the job?
Develop and refine gameplay systems, core mechanics, and support tools.
- Create new gameplay systems and mechanics.
- Work collaboratively with the art and design teams.
- Create tools and workflows for getting data and assets into our game.
- Proficiency in C# and experience with Unity or a similar engine.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to evolving project needs.
- Desire to build great games and take part in the design process.
- Enjoy working with small multi-disciplinary teams.
Nice to Have
- Shipped title(s) or experience from prototype to release.
- Experience in optimizing game performance and memory usage.
- Experience with various aspects of game development, such as AI, physics, graphics, or networking.
What do we value?
A great culture is fundamental to our success. We believe a great culture comes from great people who share common core values. These values guide our daily decisions and discussions, shaping our priorities.
- Players first. We start with the player experience and work backwards. We work tirelessly to earn and keep the trust of our community that plays and watches our games.
- Belonging. We believe everyone should show up as their authentic self and have a voice. We encourage open discussion and believe the best ideas are molded through healthy debate.
- Ownership. We are all owners and never sacrifice long-term value for short-term results. We act on behalf of the entire company and chip in to get the job done.
- Simplicity. We take pride in distilling the complex into the simple. We believe that true understanding is demonstrated through clear writing and teaching others.
What do we offer?
We have put together a benefits package to ensure everyone can work comfortably.
- Excellent compensation. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and stock options to ensure you enjoy the upside of what we build together.
- 100% Remote workforce. Work-life balance is important. Whether you want to work from home, a coffee shop, or at the beach, the choice is yours.
- Comprehensive benefits. Your health and well-being are important to us. We fully cover health, vision, and dental insurance. Additionally, we offer a company-sponsored 401k plan.
See more open positions at Legacy Labs
Something looks off?