Associate Product Manager
- Type: Permanent Full-time, In Office Work (No Remote)
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Reports To: CEO or Lead PM
- Number of Openings: 1
- Oversee the implementation and costs of our data & analytics infrastructure.
- Design and implement analytics dashboards for our upcoming new FPS mobile shooter game as well as dashboards for organizational metrics.
- Drive the review and assessment of our live-ops infrastructure capabilities and work with Product Team to make build/buy decisions for our live-ops infrastructure.
- Work with Design Team to create live-ops tools specifications for our upcoming new game.
- Work with engineering and Product Team to instrument and analyze in-game systems for optimization.
- Continually improve our models, tools, and processes for game content planning and optimization.
- Drive our planning and budgeting for a PC/Console game port for our upcoming new game.
- Experience: Experience working on 1 or 2 F2P mobile game titles. However, we will train if no experience.
- Skills: Strong quantitative, math, logic, and spreadsheet skills.
- F2P Systems Knowledge: Good understanding of key F2P design systems such as gacha fusion, crafting, battle pass, sales & merchandising, sales bundling, etc.
- Player Psychology: Good understanding of player psychology and player motivations involved with different kinds of game systems.
- Thinking: You should have deep thinking skills, a very high IQ, and very strong puzzle-solving and logical thinking capability.
- Game Depth: Strong interest in games especially FPS shooters and the gaming industry is required.
- Approach: You should be highly structured and organized, you should strive to make any system as small and simple as possible, you should have a maniacal focus on effectiveness and efficiency.
- Analysis: Python, R, and SQL a PLUS!
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!.
- Resume+ Written test: Submit your resume using the application form below. As soon as you submit your application using the link below, you will receive an email with details on the written test. We generally give 7 days from receipt of this email to return the test.
- Video Interviews: Based on the resume and the evaluation of the written test, we will schedule a number of video interviews if selected.
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter.