Feature Game Designer
Feature Game Designer - FPS Battle Royale Game Project
Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Bangalore (Indiranagar)
- Reports To: Product Manager
- Number of Openings: 1
LILA Games is seeking a passionate and experienced Feature Game Designer to join our team and contribute to the development of our new FPS battle royale game for mobile. As a Feature Game Designer, you will deeply analyze competitive games, develop clear and comprehensive feature specifications, and design innovative features that captivate and engage our players.
- Design Specification:
- Visuals: Create extremely detailed and clear wireframes and mock-ups to effectively communicate game feature concepts to the engineering team.
- Written Specification: Write clear, concise, and easily understandable prose that defines and describes game features.
- Game Depth: Immerse yourself in our game, becoming an expert on every detail, and constantly generate ideas to enhance and improve it. Maintain a strong understanding of the overall game design and provide valuable insights and recommendations.
- Experience Window: 2 years
- Shooter Depth: Possess in-depth knowledge of F2P mobile shooters, including an understanding of compelling features and their integration into overall game design. Able to analyze why specific features succeed in certain games and their contextual suitability for other games.
- Experience: Worked on at least 1 full life cycle mobile game titles as a feature designer.
- Skills: Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Figma, Google Slides, and Google Spreadsheets.
- Approach: Highly organized and structured, with a focus on understanding player emotions and psychology related to each feature. Display a holistic understanding of the entire set of game features, including their interactions and system dynamics.
- Games: Experience as a ranked competitive player in at least 1 shooter game.
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume using the application form.
- Written Test: You will receive a written test by email if selected.
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected from Written Test assessment.
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
LILA games is a learning organization and one of the fundamental principles of our company is to unlock human potential with learning through challenging work, so people become masters of their craft. You can expect to supercharge your learning once you get into this role but there is a clear expectation of hard work and effort.
If you think you have what it takes and this opportunity excites you please apply.