Lead 3D Character Artist
Lead 3D Character Artist
We are looking for a Lead Character Artist to join our art team. The ideal candidate should be an experienced artist who is passionate about creating visually stunning characters for mobile games. The candidate should also have experience managing a small team of junior artists and be able to mentor them to help them improve their skills.
- Create visually stunning characters for mobile games.
- Ensure a cohesive artistic vision and art style through feedback and documentation.
- Manage a small team of junior artists.
- Mentor junior artists to help them improve their skills.
- Plan work for the junior members.
- Sprint planning and evaluation of art quality.
- Evaluation of art team capabilities.
- At least 5 years of experience in character art.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your 3D character art and design skills, demonstrating proficiency in creating realistic, stylized, and imaginative characters.
- Experience managing a small team of junior artists.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient in industry-standard software such as Maya, Blender, ZBrush, Marvelous Designer and Photoshop.
- Understanding the logic of proper topology for Rigging and Skinning character models to make animation run smoothly.
Before applying, please review our LILA Games | Business Values (https://bit.ly/3rsN1ti) document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume using the application form below.
- Evaluation: Give us a few days to evaluate your resume and contact you.
- Written Assessment: You will receive assessments that should be completed and submitted within the deadline, and you will also be asked to do one of the assessments in a live interview.
- Video Interviews: We will schedule several video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter, including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require reading and a complete understanding of our Values and culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter.
Lila Games is a learning organization, and one of the fundamental principles of our company is to unlock human potential with learning through challenging work, enabling them to become masters of their craft. You can expect to supercharge your learning once you get into this role, but hard work and effort are expected.