Why work for us?
If you are interested in joining our passionate, creative and trailblazing team but don't see the right role for you advertised, we would love to hear from you anyway.
About the studio
Playmint is a group of experienced game professionals in the vanguard of blockchain games, releasing games with gameplay mechanics and technical solutions that have never been tried before. Ideas like interoperability, composability and asymmetric game design offer new challenges and opportunities to game studios and making games is at its most interesting when you’re trying new things, right?
Based in Brighton, UK, we are venture-funded and answer only to ourselves. We believe in trying things out quickly and not being afraid to tackle things that no one has done before. We’re about as far down the rabbit hole as it goes; come and join us.
We think the main benefits of a job are being paid well to work on interesting projects with interesting people, but we do have a growing list of other benefits too:
- Hybrid working - Our standard week involves working in the office together on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with the option to work from home or the office on the other days.
- Work / life integration - We’re happy to offer flexibility on working patterns. Sometimes very talented people have commitments that make it difficult to do ‘standard’ hours. Please don’t let that get in the way of applying!
- Holidays - We offer 25 days’ annual leave entitlement, plus an additional 3 days studio closure over the Christmas period and all 8 UK bank holidays!
- Pension - We’ll match your pension contributions at 5% instead of the standard 3!
- Share options - We offer every employee share options under the UK’s EMI scheme, so that we all stand to benefit from the company’s success!
- Cycle to work - You can save money on a bike and/or equipment under a salary sacrifice program!
- Food & drink - Tasty snacks, healthy snacks, soft drinks, harder drinks. LinkedIn says these aren’t a ‘real’ benefit, but they’re all here waiting for you!
- Startup life - We’re a startup; so we’re always looking to add additional benefits as we grow. If you like being part of an adventure; this is definitely the place for you!