Game Asset Artist
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Imagine a virtual world where socializing and gaming collide to create a world of infinite possibilities. That's Pocket Worlds. We've been sitting at the intersection of social networking and gaming for some time now, and we're here to inject some play into the digital world.
Over the past 10 years, we've been building immersive virtual worlds that provide a sense of belonging to all who enter. We've got over 20 million Highrise citizens, and every day they come together to play, build, explore, and trade with each other.
As we continue to build and expand our platform, we remain focused on our mission of creating deep, rich virtual worlds where everyone belongs. As part of our mission, we've been actively developing the infrastructure to support user-generated content. This empowers our players to craft their own worlds and brings them one step closer to realizing their visions.
We believe that the future of virtual worlds is bright, and we're excited to be at the forefront of this industry. As we continue to grow and expand our platform, we're looking for talented individuals to join us on this journey of innovation and creativity. If you're passionate about building virtual worlds that bring people together and push the boundaries of what's possible, we want you on our team!
About the Role
You will be working with the art team, reporting to the Asset Production Manager.
In this fast-paced environment, you will vectorize 2D game assets and upload them to Highrise according to the defined schedule.
Here are the skills and qualities we're looking for in our ideal candidate:
- You have strong Adobe Illustrator vector skills and some experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- You have a strong foundation in drawing, anatomy, perspective, and color.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English.
- You have a keen eye for detail.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- You are able to efficiently manage your time and prioritize tasks.
- You already have experience as a 2D artist in the gaming industry. It will be a bonus.
- You have experience producing high-quality game assets, ideally by working on games with customizable avatars. It will be a bonus.
See more open positions at Pocket Worlds
Something looks off?