IT Specialist - Developer Relations
Redpill is building the AAA platform for the creation, distribution, monetization, and cloud rendering of next-generation live virtual events empowering DJs, musicians, performers, and the unreal content development community to deliver the most compelling way to experience a live event at home.
Redpill is opening its platform to select developers in early access. It is seeking a highly motivated Developer Relation able to manage the relevant IT infrastructure and Dev Ops, Perforce and Unreal Engine build system (Jenkins) and possess a broad range of skills to lead this effort to completion
Job Description: We are seeking a talented IT Specialist with a strong background in Perforce, Jenkins, and Developer Relations to join our team. As the IT Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our development environment, building and deploying software, and maintaining our relationships with developers.
• Manage and maintain our Perforce source control system
• Manage and maintain our Jenkins continuous integration and deployment system
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with the development environment
• Work with developers to ensure that their needs are being met and to foster a strong working relationship
• Develop and maintain documentation for the development environment
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies related to software development and developer relations
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Strong understanding of Perforce and Jenkins
• Familiarity with software development processes and methodologies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
If you have a passion for technology and a desire to work in a dynamic environment, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join our team as an IT Specialist - Developer Relations.