XR Game Programmer Games Programming · Stockholm · Hybrid Remote
Do you want to explore what we can achieve with Virtual Reality, augmented reality and mixed reality? Do you want to be part of a company that is leading the way for visual computing, developing the next logical step for games?
Resolution Games is a VR/AR studio focused on creating immersive experiences for all — from gamers to non-gamers alike. We are looking for a Programmer to join our talented team. Are you what we are looking for?
About The Role
This is a great chance for you to take part in a talented team that works on creating social games that everyone can enjoy. You’ll be working in a small team, with short development phases where collaboration is key. You will be developing features and systems alongside designers and artists that fundamentally shape the games we release.
What you’ll do
- Implement gameplay and support systems features in VR & AR games
- Work with other disciplines to implement graphics, animations, and audio
- Foresee technical problems related to your tasks
- Create technical designs and implement solutions with the guidance of senior staff
- Implement code that is performant on low spec devices like Oculus Quest
- Develop well-structured and high-performance code of high quality
- At least 3+ years of experience working on game projects in a cross-discipline teams
- Proficiency in programming
- Good knowledge of C# and Unity
Nice to have
- Experience with version control systems such as Perforce and Git
- Experience with network- & server programming
- Experience of working with VR is a plus, as well as a passion for anything visual computing-related
- Working experience on mobile or other, limited resource platforms
- Experience of delivering software to storefronts, like the Oculus store or similar
Who we are
Resolution Games is a visual computing studio with a proven track record creating immersive gaming experiences for all. We believe that VR and AR aren’t just an add-on for gaming; they are the next logical steps for games. As players and game developers alike, we’ve always dreamed of this day - the day when we can be IN the games we love. That day is finally here, and we are putting all of our energy into making the most of it for all, whether it’s creating a positive experience for someone testing out VR for the first time to delivering a rich, in-depth multiplayer game that keeps enthusiasts hungry for more.
We are looking for someone who wants a unique opportunity and enjoys collaborating. Someone who wants to be a part of a team raising the bar and creating a new set of standards. Our colleagues have can-do attitudes who appreciate a small studio culture. Therefore, even though we have grown, we continue to work in small teams and experiment while tackling complex challenges. We value having every voice heard and seek out diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. Last but not least, we want those of you who are not just skilled but also a great addition to the team. That is because we believe in team over the individual, a great mix of freedom with responsibility, and that people should always come before the process.