Software Engineer, Full-Stack
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2022
Spruce is hiring a full stack Software Engineer to develop world-class open-source products and libraries for decentralized identity standards. At Spruce, we are letting users control their identity and data across the web. We hire people who love technology and are committed to unbiased problem-solving, user privacy, and innovation.
You will work closely with designers and product managers to bring new product features and enhancements to life. We will count on you to always keep the user’s journey in mind to produce excellent products with an outstanding developer experience.
- Contribute to new and existing products focused on decentralized identity.
- Work with multiple teams to ship features, updates, and tests.
- Bring emerging and well-established identity standards such as Verifiable Credentials (VCs), Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs), and Sign-In with Ethereum (SIWE) to a growing developer community.
- Ship clean, accessible, well-documented code, continually improving the developer experience and portability of our software.
- Utilize best practices for testing, documentation, software security, version control hygiene, and open-source release cycle management.
- Strong collaboration on a remote team across multiple time zones.
- Eager to work on emerging technology in a rapidly growing ecosystem.
- Comfortable with rapid prototyping for demonstration or research purposes.
We are passionate about cultivating a thriving culture of diverse people who bring unique perspectives to our mission. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
See more open positions at Spruce
Something looks off?