StockGro is a mobile-first cross-platform (Android & iOS, Mobile + Web App) Fintech product that’s empowering 25 million+ users to master the art of trading and investment in a risk-free and gamified manner. At StockGro - India’s First and Largest Social Investment Platform, users indulge in Social Investing and learn various trading strategies by interacting with leading fund managers, F&O traders, and algo traders.
Founded in January 2020 by former venture capitalist Ajay Lakhotia, we’re well-funded and just closed a massive Pre-Series A fundraise. We are backed by some of the respected investors - Roots Ventures, Velo Partners, Creed Capital, and the likes of Kunal Shah, Vivekananda Hallekere, Rahul Garg as Angels.
We have some brilliant minds with us, working on a mission to make 400 million Indian millennials investment-ready, with Senior Executives from Sequoia, Swiggy, Glance, Airtel, Uber, and institutions like ISB, NITs, and IIMs.
- Entire configuration management, managing build-and-release cycles and processes including continuous integration (CI)
- Building automated deployment and handling of large scale distributed infrastructure for web and mobile users
- Mitigating service performance bottlenecks by conducting need-gap analysis to recommend / implement scope of modifications
- Troubleshooting of applications and infrastructure issues to minimise impact on the live production environment
- 8+ years of experience of working on architecture & design of deploying enterprise applications on GCP
- Experience in CI/CD tools like jenkins
- Scripting experience in Perl/Ruby/Python/Bash programming
- Worked on Source Control Management Tools like Subversion, Git, Bitbucket
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios, Zabbix, sensu
- Should have experience with Containers/Docker, Kubernetes
- Good to have experience in ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana), Kafka
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems and networking
- Worked in a startup environment with high levels of ownership and commitment