Human Resources Intern
StockGro is a mobile-first cross-platform (Android & iOS, Mobile + Web App) Fintech product that’s empowering 25 million+ users to master the art of trading and investment in a risk-free and gamified manner. At StockGro - India’s First and Largest Social Investment Platform, users indulge in Social Investing and learn various trading strategies by interacting with leading fund managers, F&O traders, and algo traders.
Founded in January 2020 by former venture capitalist Ajay Lakhotia, we’re well-funded and just closed a massive Pre-Series A fundraise. We are backed by some of the respected investors - Roots Ventures, Velo Partners, Creed Capital, and the likes of Kunal Shah, Vivekananda Hallekere, Rahul Garg as Angels.
We have some brilliant minds with us, working on a mission to make 400 million Indian millennials investment-ready, with Senior Executives from Sequoia, Swiggy, Glance, Airtel, Uber, and institutions like ISB, NITs, and IIMs.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and driven HR Intern to drive organisation effectiveness and efficiency. This includes ensuring stellar people onboarding / integration, continuously building employee experience for the business units one is partnering with. Build and continuously improve people programs like performance reviews, promotions, career development programs.
- Support the employee experience charter at StockGro.
- Work with managers and other leaders to implement the people programs
- Partner with business teams for mid year and annual performance management and talent management.
- Responsible and accountable for a great onboarding experience for new talent
- Maintain all people related data. Able to draw insights and relevant actions / initiatives based on the insights
- Drive people engagement initiatives - at org level / team level
- Partner with business in identifying training needs / any other initiatives that are to be led
- Partner with the HR team for any other people initiatives that are needed
- Support in the recruitment activity and enable closures of openings.
Who are we looking for
- High EQ, cultural awareness and compassion
- Excellent influencing skills in the organisation and extreme flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced, ever changing environment