Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
About Voicemod 🚀
At Voicemod, we've made real-time voice changing a reality. Today, more than 40 million gamers and streamers are creating their sonic identities and turning regular gaming sessions into full-blown spectacles using our revolutionary audio tools.
On its mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound, our team has grown to 150+ people working remotely from all corners of the globe. Working at Voicemod means collaborating with a distributed team of ambitious and experienced product managers, engineers, designers and marketers - many of which came from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, ESL or Delivery Hero to join us on our quest to push the boundaries of how we interact with others online.
Everyone you’ll talk to at Voicemod will tell you one thing: we genuinely and deeply care about our people and our users. We’ve created a culture and products that we’re proud of and now we’re looking for someone with passion and drive to help us shape the future. Does it sound like you?
Working at Voicemod means 🎖️
👥 Putting people first
💪 Being brave
🗽 Showing ownership & accountability
🤝 Being honest & transparent
🎨 Being creative and having fun
🌟 Mastering our craft
About the role 💡
We are seeking a talented Content Creator to join our team. The Content Creator will be responsible for producing high-quality content that engages and informs our target audience (mainly American GenZ social gamers & streamers) across various platforms, including social media, blogs, and websites. The ideal candidate will have strong storytelling capabilities and ability to simplify complex topics into engaging pieces of content that align with our brand voice and messaging.
What you'll do 💼
- Create engaging, informative, and shareable content across various platforms, including social media, blogs, and websites
- Develop and implement a content strategy that supports our marketing goals
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure content is aligned with brand voice and messaging
- Conduct research and stay up-to-date with industry trends and topics to inform content creation
- Manage the content calendar and ensure deadlines are met
- Optimize content for SEO and other digital marketing channels
- Monitor and analyze content performance to improve future content creation
What you'll need ✅
- Strong research skills and ability to translate complex topics into simple, easy-to-understand language
- Creative thinker with an eye for design and visual storytelling
- Proven experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter, or similar role
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Familiarity with content management systems and social media platforms
- Strong understanding of content marketing principles and strategies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with SEO and digital marketing best practices
Bonus Points 🦄
- GenZ native gamer
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at Voicemod.
Hiring process ⚙️
Our interview process takes place on Google Meet and tends to consist of the following stages:
1️⃣ TA Team - Validate details, experience and tell you more about Voicemod (45min).
2️⃣ Hiring Manager - Give you a job overview and go deeper on your professional experience (60min).
3️⃣ Technical Assessment - A challenge to go deeper on your technical skills and a follow up interview (up to 120 min).
4️⃣ Final Interview - Last conversation focused on soft skills and ways of working (60min).
If you want to have a look on how to get a successful job application, have a look here!
Our perks ❤️
⏱ Flexible Working Hours - Adapt your job to your lifestyle. You do you!
🌍 Remote Working - Decide if you want to work from home, from our office in Valencia, or wherever you might be traveling to!
✈️ 26 vacation days - 23 regular days + December 24th & 31st + your birthday off!
🏖️ Extra week off in August - Don't worry about pending stuff, the entire company will be off!
🏥 Wellbeing - Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for employees residing in Spain.
💰 Performance Bonus (up to 15%) - On top of a competitive salary package.
🔌 Remote stipend - To compensate for remote working costs.
🧑🏫 Free English or Spanish lessons - From beginner to advanced levels.
🎮 Gamer-oriented environment - Gaming nights are common around here!
What are we doing and how does it look like to work with us? Check out the links below!
YouTube | Careers Page | Glassdoor | Blog | Medium | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | TikTok | Facebook
If you haven't used Voicemod yet, you can download it here!!
See more open positions at Voicemod
Something looks off?