Senior Product manager
WE WANT YOU!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HIGHLY MOTIVATED SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Anzu is the most advanced intrinsic in-game ad solution for mobile, PC, console, and the metaverse. Anzu’s in-game ads put players first and help advertisers reach audiences programmatically in a non-disruptive and highly engaging way. A patented 3D ad tracking engine, the first to bring viewability measurement in-game with Moat and IAS, partnerships with trusted AdTech vendors, and fully compliant with the updated MRC and IAB guidelines make Anzu the preferred in-game advertising partner for brands and agencies worldwide.
Anzu helps game developers monetize their titles with ad placements that complement the gameplay, resulting in reliable revenue streams. The first in-game ad solution to become a Unity verified partner, and with a self-serve dashboard that provides complete control over ad placements, Anzu is the preferred in-game ad monetization partner for developers worldwide.
Backed by WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, NBCUniversal, HTC, Bitkraft, and many other prominent investors, Anzu has raised $37M to make advertising in games better. Better for brands, better for game developers, and better for gamers.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Design and manage the development of data oriented products including product related documents, owning team backlog, and running day-to-day activities
- Understanding and representing user needs related to data and measurement by working with internal and outside stakeholders, including the company leadership team
- Monitoring the market and developing competitive analyses related to data capabilities
- Design, develop and establish KPIs to monitor analysis and provide strategic insights to drive growth and performance
- Monitor and optimize product performance regularly to ensure Anzu reaches its product and company goals
- Identify and design best-in-practice reporting and visualization tools for making digital advertising data useable insightful, and impactful for clients
- Create product strategy documents to describe business goals, high-level use cases, and requirements.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure the success of the entire organization
- Learn about new IAB standards and initiatives, and identify opportunities for improving our measurement and data capabilities
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- At least five years of product management experience within AdTech/digital media/ an advertising agency
- Strategic thinker who excels at defining the product roadmap and identifying new features/product enhancements
- Knowledge of AdTech stack including ad serving technologies and protocols, Open RTB specs, DSP, SSP
- Ability to establish relationships with all levels inside and outside of the company
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing, verbally, and interpersonally
- Deep understanding of agency programmatic buying, reporting, billing, and fee structures
- Familiarity with dashboards, data visualization tools, and business intelligence products
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with multiple parties involved in intricate, fast-moving projects and setting priorities for project components
- Previous experience in implementing services and various systems
- Strong analytical skills, excel, SQL, databases
- Experience with scripting and API integrations.
- High level of written and spoken English
- An industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming and advertising
- Central HQ in Tel Aviv and remote teams around the globe
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with leading gaming studios and AdTech companies to make gaming a better place
- Equal opportunity employer with an inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.
Something looks off?