Marketing & Communications, Software Engineering
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
WE WANT YOU!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED DIGITAL COPYWRITER BASED OUT OF OUR LONDON OFFICE TO WORK AS PART OF THE WIDER GLOBAL MARKETING TEAM. REPORTING TO THE CONTENT LEAD, YOU WILL WORK ACROSS ALL OF ANZU’S DIGITAL MARKETING CHANNELS AND PRODUCE ENGAGING COPY TO SUPPORT CONTENT, CROSS-COMPANY PROJECTS, AND MARKETING INITIATIVES.
Anzu is the most advanced in-game ad solution for mobile, PC, console, and the metaverse. Anzu brings real-world brand ads directly inside video games, esports, and streaming on mobile, PC, and console platforms. Our solution blends ads in IAB-recognized formats directly into the gameplay, enhancing game realism and transforming ordinary in-game objects into valuable advertising collateral.
Anzu’s in-game ads put players first and help advertisers reach audiences programmatically in a non-disruptive and highly engaging way. Using our patented 3D ad tracking engine, Anzu is the first to bring viewability measurement in-game with Oracle Moat, partnering with trusted AdTech vendors to make Anzu the preferred in-game advertising partner for advertisers globally.
Anzu helps game developers monetize their titles with ad placements that complement the gameplay, resulting in reliable revenue streams. Using our top-of-the-range cross-platform SDK technology, Anzu is the sole officially licensed in-game ad provider for Xbox and the first ad platform to become Unity verified. With a self-serve dashboard to give developers complete control over ad placements, Anzu is proud to be the preferred in-game ad monetization partner for developers worldwide.
Anzu has raised $37M in funding to date, and is backed by advertising and gaming giants including WPP, Sony Innovation Fund, NBCUniversal, HTC, and BitKraft.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Write clear, engaging copy in keeping with Anzu’s brand and tone of voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs and requests to understand project requirements
- Edit and proofread copy as needed across all of Anzu’s digital marketing channels
- Use SEO principles to maximize the reach of Anzu’s content
- Take ownership of Anzu’s social media channels, working with the wider marketing team to produce engaging organic and paid-for posts
- Take ownership of Anzu’s blog, working with the Content Lead to produce engaging articles and overseeing the posting timeline and blogging strategy
- Take the lead on Anzu’s newsletter production and strategy, building out engaging emails to nurture and engage different audience buckets
- Work closely with Hubspot to update the website, create new landing pages and articles, track leads, send emails, report on content performance, etc., and help solve any issues that arise.
- Produce copy for various content pieces, including sales materials, event promotion, award entries, reports, whitepapers, press releases, case studies, one-pagers, decks, video scripts, etc.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Strong digital, editorial, proofreading, and writing skills
- Experience with social media and content marketing
- Experience in producing SEO-friendly content
- Interest and knowledge in video games and digital advertising
- Willingness to go above and beyond defined roles and responsibilities
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and across multiple projects at once
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Passion for writing with an excellent portfolio of work
- Prior experience working within AdTech or gaming is a plus
- Industry-leading global company in the in-game advertising market
- Exciting opportunity to dive into the popular worlds of gaming and advertising
- Central London office with hybrid and remote working initiatives
- Great opportunity for professional growth across multiple areas of expertise working with cutting-edge technology
- Work with Anzu’s advertising and gaming partners, including NBCUniversal, Samsung, Microsoft, Sony, Ubisoft, and Saber Interactive
- Equal opportunity employer with an inclusive environment for all employees
- Competitive salary packages
- And much, much more…
INTERESTED? PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV BELOW.
See more open positions at Anzu.io
Something looks off?